Wednesday 20 October 2010

I fought Gregg's... and I won!

There's something to be said for accountability... on the way to work I pass not one but three branches of Gregg's... I was cold and hungry but the thought that someone somewhere might actually read this helped me step away from the sausage, bean & cheese melt... and I know that at least one person has read this other than me now so there's a bit less tumbleweed round here too :-)

Having said all that, I have checked my weight and my backsliding has caused me to put on three pounds. But still, yesterday and today are heading back in the right direction.

www.myfitnesspal.com
Calories: 1747, Carbs: 186, Fat: 58, Protein: 65, Sugar: 38, Fiber: 24

Not brilliant but definitely on the right track:-)


5 comments:

  1. That would be me! I'm famous :) I'm reading now too, keep it up Deirdre,.

    Leah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact that my photo is on your page...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooops! Should have asked you, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I've got it as my FB profile pick now. Double ooops!

    ReplyDelete